Thin Mil Epoxy Flooring System
“For light manufacturing and warehouse areas, automotive repair facilities, garage floors and driveways.”
SunEpoxy 54 is a two component, low solids, water-based epoxy flooring coating designed for light commercial, warehouse, and garage floors. SunEpoxy 54 is an environmentally friendly, low odor floor coating that provides a beautiful, easy to clean surface. SunEpoxy 54 is resistant to water, chemicals, solvents, acids and is abrasion resistant. SunEpoxy 54 is ideal for areas where flammability and solvent odors are a concern.
Resources & Downloads:
- Standard Color Chart
- SunChip Multi-color Color Chart
- SunChip Solid Color Color Chart
- SunFlek Color Chart
- SunMetal Color Chart
- SunEpoxy Eco-Protect (EP) Cut Sheet
- SunEpoxy 54 System Guide
- SunEpoxy 54 Tech-App Sheet
- SunEpoxy 54 Architectural Specification
SunEpoxy Product Video
Features and Benifits
- Seamless, monolithic floor
- Low odor
- Low volatile organics (VOC)
- Withstands a wide range of elements including oils, fats and even red wine
- Wide range of chemical, abrasion & impact resistance
- Wide array of economical resinous flooring options
Where to use it: SunEpoxy can be varied from aggressively slip-resistant for wet areas such as showers and food preparation areas to an orange peel texture suitable for offices, hallways or laboratories. Add SunFlek quartz beads, SunChips, solid or multi-colored vinyl acrylic paint chips for SunMetal metallic pearl pigment to enhance the texture as well as the aesthetics of these dynamic concrete coating solutions.
How installed: All coats of SunEpoxy can be applied by brush or roller. Once the first bond coat is applied, an optional seeding of chips or quartz beads can be added to provide a slip resistant as well as decorative seamless floor solution. A second top-coat is then applied to encase the effects.