A Few Leading Design Firms Who Trust Sundek
- Best Practice & Style Guides: Free downloads that will help you select colors and patterns as well as successfully manage your projects
- Architectural Decorative Concrete by SUNDEK National Accounts offers a variety of poured concrete finishes in Texas
- AIA (Continuing Education Credits)
- Technical & Safety Data Sheets, Architectural Specs and more.
- Color Charts
- Commercial Photo Galleries: Hospitality, resturant and retail, industrial floors, apartments and condos, parks, clubs & municipalities
- Sign up for our newsletter (7 emails per year)
Budgeting tips, photos, award winning projects.
A People-First Mentality
At SUNDEK, it’s about much more than just our products. It’s about the people—the customers and contractors we work with—and how we can find the best solutions for their needs.Watch Series
Susan England of Land Design Architects talks about collaborating with Sundek At Lumen Apartments in Tysons, VirginiaMore Videos
The quality work installed using SUNDEK products has been recognized nationally. Here is a small sampling of the award-winning projects:
2020 Project Video of the Year
2020 SUNDEK GOLD Commercial
2019 SUNDEK Project of the Year
2018 SUNDEK Project of the Year
We work nationwide, contact our National Contracting Network team for more information.
AIA Course: Cementitious Coatings & Restoration
Cementitious toppings are cement-based aesthetic coatings used in conjunction with repair systems To resurface existing concrete surfaces.
AIA Course: Concrete Coloring & Sealing Systems
In this presentation we will cover all types of coloring systems for concrete and overlay installations.
To get in touch with one of our SUNDEK National Contracting Network team members/problem solvers, call us at (855) 239-8093, email us at [email protected], or simply fill out this form and we will get back to you.Contact Us