Sundek takes the safety of our customers seriously, our products have always contained proven antimicrobial components, that ensure your surface is cleaner and stays beautiful longer.
What is antimicrobial technology?
- Antimicrobial technology can be defined as a substance that works to inhibit the growth and reproduction of harmful bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Antimicrobial technologies minimize the presence of bacteria, mold, and fungi. *In contrast to antibacterial agents, antimicrobial substances offer a greater level of product protection. The broad-spectrum performance of antimicrobial substances makes them perfect for use in hygiene critical environments such as schools, hospitals, commercial kitchens and pool decks.
- Sundek’s use of antimicrobial protection technologies are based on scientifically proven active ingredients. Introduced at the stage of manufacture, these technologies enhance our products with antimicrobial protection that lives throughout its life expectancy.
- The multi-modal action of antimicrobial technology means bacteria struggle to survive when they interact with our products.
- Antimicrobial protection is resistant to the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, which can damage the aesthetic and structural qualities of a product. This ensures your surface stays cleaner and fresher for longer.
- Antimicrobial protection makes your surface inherently cleaner. This reduces microbial load, which means the product is less likely to aid the transfer of harmful microbes to another surface.
– Please contact your local Sundek sales rep for details on which products contain anti-microbial components.
– Our exclusive Premium plus finish coat with nanotechnology further aids in the ease of cleanliness for your surface.
– Sundek still recommends cleaning your surface periodically, depending on conditions.