SunRestore –Broom Finish Restoration
“Restoring worn, old and damaged surfaces providing a ‘make-over’ to your existing concrete .”
Stair and Ramp Restoration
SunRestore Broom Finish Overview
Sundek’s Broom Finish Concrete Restoration system is an economical option to replacing your existing damaged concrete. Application of this resilient overlay product will mask the appearance of imperfect or damaged concrete to make it look like new concrete again. No patterns, no decorative texture, nothing fancy – leaving you with a new concrete surface.
Features & Benefits:
· Revolutionize old, blemished, damaged or spalling concrete
· Concrete surface protection
· Residential or Commercial Uses
· Restore existing concrete that has been damaged by salt, weather, traffic wear, etc.
Once our installation team completes needed repairs & fills unsightly blemishes, they will begin the application of layers of our Sundek cementitious broom finish system to restore your existing concrete.
Where to use it:
· Retaining walls
Resources & Downloads:
- Brochure Front
- Brochure Back
- System Guide
- Architectural Specifications
- All Systems Technical Data and Resources