The Process of Becoming a Dealer
Where you begin your career is just a detail—it’s where you go with your future that matters!
Here is our quick and easy three-step process to becoming an authorized SUNDEK dealer:
- Review the SUNDEK Dealer materials.
- Complete the online Application Form.
- Begin the dialogue with the New Dealer Development Team.
A Solid Financial Investment
When starting up a SUNDEK dealership in a new territory, these are the estimated expenses that you can commonly expect:
If you choose to buy into a portion of a corporate-owned dealership or take over an existing dealership, you will enter into negotiations with the seller to purchase the economic interest in the dealership. We can provide you with a proven valuation tool to serve as a guide in this business transaction.
Due Diligence Period
- Meet with our leaders for an in-depth discussion of the SUNDEK opportunity.
- Participate in a shadow session with a SUNDEK Dealer.
- Evaluate your options for buying an existing SUNDEK location or establishing a new, exclusive territory.
- Discuss boundaries and market size.
- Complete the background check and detailed financial review.
- Finalize your business plan for territory, staffing, marketing, and general operations.
- Determine financing* for purchase of your exclusive territory.
- Receive final approval to become an authorized SUNDEK Dealer.
- Establish state of business operating license, where applicable.
- Begin generating sales leads using our proven customer acquisition method.
- Begin your customized SUNDEK Model Dealer Program onboarding and training modules.
*SUNDEK will support your data needs, including estimated break-even analysis, start-up costs, and other vital data, throughout your process of securing financing.