Posts By: admin
In 1970, the world first learned about the spray-on texture overlay in the form of Sundek Classic Texture. Since that time, this product has remained a top choice for people everywhere. As the concrete application that launched the industry of decorative concrete, you can trust this product 100 percent.
On its own, this product is incredible. However, thanks to advances in techniques, you can choose customized effects that further enhance its beauty. In fact, if you have interest in another product, including Tuscan and SunStamp, a professional installer can use Sundek Classic Texture in conjunction with it, creating a one-of-a-kind aesthetic. Other enhancements for this product include exposed aggregates, unique score cut lines, and masonry effects.
If preferred, you can have Classic Texture colored, choosing from a broad range of options. As a highly versatile product, Sundek Classic Texture is perfect for your pool deck, outdoor patio, or open concrete surface. Its versatility also means that you can have it applied to walkways, driveways, and more. In fact, this decorative concrete coating works incredibly well on both horizontal and vertical surfaces. Because of that, you can have it applied on outside walls, pillars, fireplace surrounds, fire pits, water features, the front of steps, and so on.
However, because of its unique benefits, Sundek Classic Texture has become a top choice for pool deck areas. Not only is this product beautiful to look at, it is also comfortable and safe to walk on. Because of its formula and textured surface, this product is comfortable on bare feet. It stays cool to the touch, allowing people to walk around barefoot even on the hottest days.
Safety around a pool deck is always a concern. This decorative concrete coating enhances safety for everyone, especially children who tend to run around. With its textured surface, you never have to worry about someone slipping and sustaining an injury.
Used for both residential and commercial applications, Sundek Classic Texture offers even more. Because this product is a nonporous acrylic finish coat, things like chemicals, moisture, dirt, and oil will not penetrate. Therefore, the surface remains gorgeous and easy to maintain. Regardless of which design effects you prefer, this decorative concrete solution provides a consistent chemical bond, meaning it will not separate from the concrete below.
Sundek Classic Texture will transform your ordinary outdoor concrete surfaces into a beautiful masterpiece. Because of that, you will enjoy spending more time outside with family and friends.
To determine how you can give your retail store distinct personality and character, start by thinking of the things that you find most appealing at your favorite stores. In addition to excellent merchandise, great customer service, and nice displays, you probably notice the floor since it is the largest surface area. Therefore, to make your business more enticing, you should consider some of the many incredible concrete overlays.
Concrete overlays, like SunStone and SunCanvas, provide benefits beyond making your retail store more visually pleasing. For instance, overlays hide minor imperfections in the surface of a concrete floor. Because of that, there is no need to have deficiencies corrected before the installation of this decorative solution. In addition, overlays reduce accidental falls that can cause injury. With a nonslip surface, customers and employees can safely move about your store.
Something else to consider is that because concrete overlays work exceptionally well both indoors and outdoors, you can create a more cohesive design for your store. Whether choosing the same decorative concrete for the interior and exterior or two complementary overlays, people will take notice. The overlay on the outside will grab attention while the overlay on the inside will enhance the shopping experience.
Another reason why concrete overlays are perfect for your retail store is that you can customize them. Along with a broad range of beautiful colors, a professional installer can create unique patterns using score lines, saw cuts, and more. Even if one of your greatest competitors is relatively close by, you have the opportunity to give your customers something different.
A fascinating aspect of concrete overlays in retail shops is that an expert can create lines that help guide consumers to certain areas. For instance, if you have a section in your store for clearance items or to promote new products, a brightly colored line subliminally encourages people to follow it. As a result, you will see increased sales.
Have you ever walked into a home only to feel blown away by its sheer beauty? If so, there is a good chance that you felt somewhat envious, wishing you could accomplish the same thing. The good news is that you can by having stained concrete installed in one or more rooms of your home.
Although there are numerous reasons why stained concrete is so beautiful, its undeniable custom look ranks at the top of the list. The outcome of the mottled color effects of this flooring solution is unique and custom to each and every home. This gives a home character, making this type of decorative concrete an exceptional choice. Stained concrete flooring offers limitless designs.
Because of the endless style options, you can transform the look of every room in the home. For customization for the various rooms in your home, a professional installer will use various mixing and application techniques. With such a broad range of color options, you will have no problem keeping your home cohesive yet with individualized rooms.
You can choose from different stencils or patterns using saw cuts. These design effects are incredible, further enhancing stained concrete floors. To you and a professional installer, the concrete floors in each room of your home serve as a blank canvas on which to create a masterpiece.
While achieving your dream of being one of those homes that blows people away, you get to enjoy other benefits of stained concrete. This is also a flooring solution environmentally friendly, and is great for people with allergies. It is also very easy to clean and maintain.
For unmatched beauty, you will never go wrong with stained concrete. Among the many different available protective coating products to use with stained concrete, SunOne and SunEpoxy work perfectly to seal in the color, and transform any room of your home into something incredible.
Architects are responsible for recommending various things to clients renovating a home or business, but they also cross-sell. Typically, architects suggest only the finest and most expensive solutions. However, when it comes to concrete, a different trend has emerged. Today, many of the best architects are recommending that their clients consider concrete resurfacing as opposed to having a new concrete substrate poured and installed.
- Speedy Project – Getting a client’s home or business finished on time or ahead of schedule is beneficial to both architects and owners. Happy owners are more likely to refer the services of the architect they used. Comparing a new concrete installation with concrete resurfacing, the latter is a much faster solution. Ultimately, this prevents a home or business owner from being In fact, most are not displaced for any length of time, if at all.
- Mess – Having an old concrete surface removed and a new one poured involves multiple steps that leave a significant mess. Once the old surface comes out, broken up pieces of concrete get piled up until eliminated from the property. Also, the work involved to remove an old concrete surface creates a tremendous amount of dust. Even if outside, dust particles magically find their way inside. With concrete resurfacing, there is virtually no mess and, therefore, no dust.
- Potential Complaints and Fines – Depending on where the home or business is, the owner could be at risk for receiving complaints and even fines because of construction. For instance, if a homeowner living in a homeowners’ association chooses to have an old driveway ripped up, the owner could receive a fine for having a pile of rubble outside. With concrete resurfacing, an installer finishes the work quickly and with very little mess, so there are no complaints or fines.
- Beautiful Aesthetics – With so many options for concrete resurfacing, home and business owners can achieve any aesthetic. Depending on the product and application, a professional installer can create a surface that looks sophisticated, rustic, modern, and so on. Not only will the resurfaced concrete look beautiful on its own, it will also enhance the appearance of the home or business.
Architects know that concrete resurfacing is the best solution for their clients and their own business. For that reason, it makes more sense for them to recommend this option rather than a complete concrete installation. The best architects also recommend the best products, including SunEpoxy 100, SunOne, and SunStone. The bottom line is that top architects understand that resurfacing concrete is a win-win situation for everyone.
When it comes to flooring solutions, there is a dramatic difference in what homeowners need compared to industrial business owners. Because of the work environment, industrial flooring must be durable, reliable, long lasting, and resistant to a host of things, like chemicals, impacts, abrasions, and so on.
To provide workers with a pleasant work environment and enhance overall safety on the job, the best general contractors recommend three specific types of industrial flooring.
- Polyaspartic Flooring – Polyaspartic flooring, such as a product like SunOne, is an exceptional choice. For one thing, this kind of industrial flooring dries and cures in just one day. That means that warehouses, distribution centers, factories, manufacturing companies, and more experience little to no downtime. This product is also UV stable; therefore, it will never yellow or blush. Also, SunOne is resistant to stains caused by oil and grease, among other things, as well as abrasions. Because of that, polyaspartic flooring retains its beauty while being fully functional.
- Epoxy Flooring – Another top choice by general contractors is epoxy flooring. This type of flooring solution is also robust and durable. Other qualities include abrasion, stain, moisture, and grease resistance, as well as easy cleaning and maintenance. Also, epoxy comes in a broad range of colors, perfect for boosting employee morale. For something more sophisticated, contractors often recommend metallic flake epoxy, which has varying degrees of shimmer based on what the company owner wants.
- Polished Concrete Flooring – Polished concrete is the third type of industrial flooring suggested by the best general contractors. When sealed and properly maintained, polished concrete will provide years of service. Even in harsh environments, this flooring system will easily outlast others. Polished concrete is also beautiful and durable, and maintenance is a breeze. This industrial flooring solution can stand up to heavy foot and vehicle traffic, dropped tools, spills, and much more.